Oracle offers the industry's most comprehensive, market-leading set of analytic and business intelligence applications. Only Oracle delivers the full spectrum of analytic applications with capabilities such as corporate performance management, interactive dashboarding, and embedded analytic functionality for delivering insight pervasively across your enterprise. Open, pre-built, industry-specific business intelligence applications provide actionable intelligence for each business function and user role. These solutions are hot-pluggable into your existing operational systems.
Oracle is the leader in business analytics and analytic applications
Oracle is the leading business analytics software vendor by revenue 1
- #1 in CRM analytic applications 2
- #1 in applications in North America 3
- Oracle is the only vendor to offer a truly best-of-breed, end-to-end business intelligence (BI) solution that spans data warehouse, ETL, BI platform, and analytic applications across all functional areas of the enterprise, as well as industry-specific solutions.
Oracle Differentiators Enable Customers to Realize Tangible Benefits:
- Only Oracle offers the full spectrum of analytic applications that include corporate performance management, interactive dashboarding, and embedded analytic functionality across your enterprise
- Only Oracle allows you to drill back directly to transaction systems to take corrective action
- Only Oracle provides BI applications at the lowest cost and complexity
- Only Oracle provides tight coupling of analytics and process execution to manage your business
- Only Oracle offers flexibility and accessibility of metrics across the organization so that users can make smarter decisions.
- Implement Oracle Daily Business Intelligence in less than half the time and for less than one-third the cost of SAP BW (Source: Edison Group)
- Reduce month-end close from weeks to days to achieve best-in-class status against industry standards (Source: Multiple Customer Experiences)
- Consolidate direct and indirect spend from PeopleSoft, legacy, and SAP systems to save millions of dollars (Source: Multiple Customer Experiences).
Author: Jack Doran
Read more ...